Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Faceless

"she told me relationship is another form of entertainment" (a friend 2010)

Buckle up and sit still ! It is going to be tough week ! Trust me dear friend.

I took almost 3 years to get over it. 3 months ago, I fell in love again just to find out recently that it was a masquerade of words.

Emotions are robust ! It might hurt to the very core and to the manliest cord in you. You'd shed tears and sleep through just pretty much everything. But it shan't fail you eventually.








How the face changes............. so put up a face, smile, wear lotion and lip balm and walk on !

You will be just fine...just fine, I promise.

2 comments:

Lily Cartina said...

oh my god!!
best gile Halloween!!

C.E.@ said...

hahaha....will see.

malam tu ada exam. haha...